My soul ✨🌈

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

MY SOULπŸ¦„πŸž

My aesthetic!


I don't have a specific aesthetic. I always change it anyways lol. I don't have a specific style. Sometimes I wear more feminine clothes then on some days I dress like Adam Sandler or an brother from the 2000s✌️. My Bedroom is a mess. A mix of too many aesthetics. But I really favorite it! It's unique! That's my soul! 


I really like dyeing my hair even tho my mom doesn't really allow it...
I already dyed it black and red two times already. I know that's like basically nothing 😭 BUT I finally annoyed my mom enough 😼 this week on Saturday I have an salon appointment!!! I wanna have dark purple hair like you can see on the picture at the top! Hihi :D 


I'm so happy I got into Spirituality!! 
#spiritualbaddie 🧘‍♀️πŸͺ·


I cannot live without music! Ever!
I also don't have a specific music taste. I listen to almost everything. Check out my playlist you should see at the right widget bar thingy. I also collect CDs! My parents also have some old CDs they gave to me! I'm kinda lazy but I have a lot of nerdy hobbies (in my opinion lol). 


I play piano since first grade (I think?) And in May 2026 I started taekwondo!

This is so random but I found this on pinterest. I need those clothes!!


I have a loud and highkey annoying personality 🀧
But I find myself very funny and amusing too! I lowkey might have ADHD tho...
Bring undiagnosed is so hard πŸ₯²
Anyways that's all for now! Bye bye! 🐞

No comments:

Post a Comment