Monday, September 21, 2026
Finally Fall!ππ
Happy September! My favorite season has officially started! I really love these fall days that are not too cold but not too hot. I really like rain and thunder but only if I'm at home. it helps me fall asleep,but if im outside while it's raining it's not really a nice feeling.
fall and winter are giving me such a comfortable feeling. Since its cold you can cuddle in bed under thick blankets. the smell of cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate. Friday movie nights. it's just such an amazing feeling. what's your favorite season and why? let me know!
xoxo Victoria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Welcome to my soul!π¦ Hi my name is Victoria and this is my first ever blog! I don’t really expect many people to read this but I’m just bo...
-
Happy September! My favorite season has officially started! I really love these fall days that are not too cold but not too hot. I really ...
-
“Survival of the fittest”, or in school: “Survival of the trendiest”. I’m in ninth grade and personally , I’ve been always struggling to ma...


No comments:
Post a Comment