Hi my name is Victoria and this is my first ever blog! I don’t really expect many people to read this but I’m just bored and I feel like writing a blog is such a cool and whimsy hobby! So English isn’t my first language so sorry if I do mistakes! I speak German and Russian and I live in Germany :)! To be honest, this country isn’t really that beautiful but I learned to see beauty even in small things! I live in a small city. It’s pretty boring here and I don’t often meet up with friends but I’m still trying to romanticize my life as much as I can!
It’s finally September! Which means my favorite season has just started! Okay let’s be real: fall and winter in Germany are not really nice. There is never good snow only dirt. But I just can’t really handle heat well. But spring is also a really nice season! It’s not too hot to layer yet but also mostly warm enough to wear short sleeves. Well, since it’s fall I have to lock in. Next week is my first exam of this school year and in two weeks there is gonna be my first math exam ;(. I’m really not that good at math. So yeah, I have to study A LOT. That’s why I might not be able to post much here. Anyways that’s all for now! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment